Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RotoLab 2013 - Mac Support?

Quote Originally Posted by worm33 View Post
    Any update here?
    On what? Rotolab questions should be directed to info@rotolab.com .

Quote Originally Posted by RAY@HQ View Post
    On what? Rotolab questions should be directed to info@rotolab.com .
    Well there are a lot of people interested in this, so I thought i would direct the question here.

This isn't the Rotolab support forum. If you want an update from Merv, email him. The community here is great for user tips, sharing notes, etc. But it is explicitly NOT a support forum. Just need to make that clear.

Quote Originally Posted by greenlantern_1 View Post
    Going to reset my own comment from last year re: iPads and Rotolab: "Just an FYI - last year I used the iPad "TeamViewer" app to access my desktop remotely on draft day. I'm told the app is like go2MyPC, but for an iPad. I've never used go2MyPC, but TeamViewer worked like a charm. Pretty sure the app is still free for non-commercial use. Great workaround for those of us who like tablets and can't wait for Merv to come up with an IOS platform. (Slacker)."

So long story short: if you can load Rotolab onto a PC, you can later access it via your iPad. Give yourself about 20 minutes to learn the right "screenstrokes," and you're golden. I've done it three years running now.

Has anybody else tried this setup? Sounds pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by worm33 View Post
    Any update here?
    I am going to start back work up on it tomorrow, but it is not looking good for this year. Just too many loose ends and 2 or 3 major functional areas are being ported right now and are not operational. We've also got a serious illness in our family right now, just takes up time and energy when you are dealing with as a family. Last year I thought I could have something out by now, but a lot of the work was still left to do. This year, it is different, the code is pretty far along, and I am getting much more familiar with the Mac. Many of the screens look great and are functional now. But I've packed so much into RotoLab over the years, there is just a lot to do. I hate to disappoint everyone that is waiting on a Mac version, but that is the lay of the land right now.

-Merv
    RotoLab

i was wondering if there was any news on the availability of this on mac this year
    5x5 nl keeper, auction with 10 round reserve draft
    keep 12-17 depending on previous years place (6max on reserve)

Not going to happen this year, just can't get any serious coding done in March which is crunch time for Fantasy Baseball.

-Merv
    RotoLab