No announcement yet.

Gold4 Dynasty Access to 2013 Forecaster PDF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same issues for me with IE8 at home and at work. My computer guru at work couldn't get it to work either.

Comment

Can you give it another try today?

If it's downloading an HTML file when you right click "save as" - please try to just click the link normally. If you're getting an "access denied" page, please contact customer service -- http://baseballhq.com/contact

Comment

It's working on IE8 now - thanks guys!

Originally posted by GlenMc View Post
        I was able to view it using Google Chrome at home last night and this morning, but can't view it on IE8 at work now.

Comment

Can everyone retry who was having an issue previously?

Comment

Got it to work and downloaded with IE9. Goggle Chrome still gets server problem message (it intermittently works, then doesnt, then when it works, cant download, can only view.

Comment

Thanks guys. It downloaded just fine at home tonight. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you at HQ. Now I can spend my long weekend regretting some of the trades I just made and patting myself on the back for others. JRA

Comment

So everyone's all set? If you're still stuck, please post again.

And Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Comment

I signed up for Gold4 Dynasty and I am getting an access denied message when I try and go to the PDF's

Comment

Diggy, when did you sign up? Your order needs to be processed before you'll get access, which doesn't happen automatically.

Comment

Guys, I have submitted emails to Tech Support. I have not been able to download on Mac using Chrom, Mac using Safari, Linux Chromium, Linux Firefox, Windows IE8, Windows Chrome, android chrome. This just does not work! Why is this so damned hard? I am in IT. I KNOW it is not this hard. Please find an alternate method of distribution. Please notify us as soon as it is available. Or just fix the page!?
                      --Gabe

Comment

Zabu61, I haven't heard of any recent problems. We thought we had this fixed. PM me your email address and I will make sure you get the file. Sorry for the troubles.

Comment

Actually, zabu61, I just checked and the reason you can't download is because you are not a G4 Dynasty subscriber. You're a deluxe-level subscriber. Contact our Customer Service office if you'd like to upgrade.

Comment

I just upgraded to Dynasty today. Any idea how long it will be before my order is processed? Can't wait to get my hands on that Forecaster PDF!

Also, do you know when I can expect to receive my copy of the book?

Thanks!

Comment

PDF access will be as soon as customer service processes your order. A little hit/miss on the weekend, but shouldn't be long.

Your book will ship sometime after Dec 17th. That's the first ship date for those who missed the pre-order deadline.

Comment

Working...
                              X