This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Forecaster question

Does one receive the .pdf early version if they have a gold membership?
    18 team H2H Hybrid-Dynasty League - 6x6 R,RBI,HR,AVG,SB,BB/W,K,ERA,WHIP,SV,HLD
    $100M Salary Cap - Salaries change yearly based on performance

Gold4 Dynasty (that's the key level... Dynasty) get the PDFs before Thanksgiving. Here are the levels: http://www.baseballhq.com/subscribe

Comment

Doh! time to upgrade............

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
        Gold4 Dynasty (that's the key level... Dynasty) get the PDFs before Thanksgiving.
        Is this still true? Haven't gotten an email yet. Wasn't sure if HQ would be able to get the Forecaster out this year with such an early Thanksgiving.

Comment

Ron said in another thread that PDFs should be out the 19th as long as everything goes as planned.
          "I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

-Nigel Powers (Goldmember)

5*5 HTH 10 teams $380 cap
          Use OPS instead of AVG and Saves +.5Holds.
          28 man rosters 20 man Farms (C,1b,2b,3b,SS, IF, Of, OF, OF, OF, U, U, 8 SP, 4RP)
          Daily Lineup changes, Weekly FAAB. 60/40 hitter/pitcher split.

Comment

Yup, we're in the final push this week. On track to have it out to the Dynasty crowd early next week.

Comment

2013 Forecaster question

Keep pushing gentleman. Thanks for the effort

Comment

Just checking to see if there are any pdf updates. Are they still on track to be sent out tomorrow (Monday)?
                thanks

Comment

Originally posted by manalishi99 View Post
                  Just checking to see if there are any pdf updates. Are they still on track to be sent out tomorrow (Monday)?
                  thanks
                  I "talked" to Ron on twitter yesterday and he said they're still shooting for Monday, Tuesday at the latest. Just to show how spoiled we've become, we used to have to wait until the middle of December and now I was hoping for a weekend surprise as if Monday, November 19th wasn't early enough.
                  Baseball is like church. Many attend few understand. - Leo Durocher

Comment

Yep - I think I've checked my email 262 times now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney View Post
                      Yep - I think I've checked my email 262 times now.
                      Luckily for me(?) I can't check my home email from work otherwise I probably would been hitting the refresh every few seconds on my email.

Comment

Update: the book is done and all set to go (yay!), the only delay now is the mechanics of getting the files to you guys. This is something new, since we didn't have the new site at this time last year. We have to create a web page to post the file, and make sure only the Dynasty users have access to the file. We're working on that, but it will be tonight before we get it done... and perhaps tomorrow before you get the email. (Hint, you might see it on the site homepage later tonight before you see the email.)

Comment

Rats---- back to work.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
                            Update: the book is done and all set to go (yay!), the only delay now is the mechanics of getting the files to you guys. This is something new, since we didn't have the new site at this time last year. We have to create a web page to post the file, and make sure only the Dynasty users have access to the file. We're working on that, but it will be tonight before we get it done... and perhaps tomorrow before you get the email. (Hint, you might see it on the site homepage later tonight before you see the email.)
                            Thanks for the update Ray!

Comment

Nothing yet . . . .

Comment

Working...
                              X