team needs partner - NYC NL 5x5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• team needs partner - NYC NL 5x5

Just heard that one of our teams may be leaving if the co-owner can't find a new partner. She's a lovely lady who prefers to play with a partner (and you would likely "lead" the team).

It's a typical $ league with $260 for salaries and $10 per most moves and trades and we pay out 1st -5th. The team was competitive this year -- some foolish early season trading hurt them. there are some decent keepers (we also use topper rights) and we draft in NYC the Sunday before Easter this year.

Let me know if you are interested and I will provide more info.

beano
    "I've a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it."... Groucho

I'm replying to my own thread in hopes of getting some more responses. To those of you who said they'd rather have their own team, that may be possible. I am awaiting word from an owner that I suspect might leave. If we can't get a partner for our co-owner desiring one - we will have that team available.
    "I've a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it."... Groucho

Comment

Beano,

I'm not sure how to send a private message so please contact me at bluester815@aol.com. Thanks.

Steve

Comment

Okay! we now have a team available - not a partnership but a team! your very own team! imagine it! -- contracts, injuries, scandals! And that's just draft day ...which is March 24 in NYC by the way.

who wants in?

Comment

Do you need to be there to draft or can you do online?
          p

Comment

In person is the best way.

Comment

Working...
            X