Missing images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing images

I'm on Internet Explore 8 and my images are not coming up i.e Player links. Is there an internet setting I need to adjust on my end?

Thanks

So someone at HQ needs to solve this problem, because at this point the website is useless. And I am tired of clicking on any of the links (MACK, Depth Charts, Scouting, etc.) and only being able to see a Verizon ad. I use IE7 and obviously something changed today. Only forums appears to be working. JRA

Comment

Same here... Had to switch over to google chrome....

Comment

I don't see a problem in Firefox version 3.6.10. Also works fine using IE8 for me. Obviously a tech support person will see this thread.
        "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Also seems fine to me, using Firefox 13 and IE 8. I believe I'm seeing two separate problems reported above... one dealing with images (can we get more specificity on that? What images?) and another with a Verizon ad (again, "the web site is useless" isn't something the tech guys can actually debug... can you be more specific?)

We haven't changed anything on our side, although it's entirely possible there's a problematic ad in the rotation somewhere. But also I'd point out that IE7 is a comparatively ancient browser, prone to all sorts or exploits and isn't totally compliant with the latest standards. Upgrading your browser, or switching to a current version of Firefox, would very likely fix these problems.

Comment

I am using internet Explorer and have similar problems. When I go into an artice I very briefly see the first page (usually with an image) and then it flashes off. As I scroll down, subsequent pages of the article are there, but not the first one. This has happened with several articles (like hit % outliers)

Comment

Sorry, I'm having trouble picturing this. Our articles only go one page. What do you mean by "subsequent pages of the article"?

Comment

Yes...I'm having the same problem.

Comment

As Gluepot said above..." When I go into an artice I very briefly see the first page (usually with an image) and then it flashes off. As I scroll down, subsequent pages of the article are there, but not the first one. This has happened with several articles (like hit % outliers)".......

Comment

"weighting proposals 60%..." are the first words I see in the Outliers article. They appear after a blank space about one to two screens long.

Comment

Are you guys using IE7? And what is the ad you're seeing on that page when it gets weird?

Comment

No...Not using IE7...Definitely something wrong with the site....I'm getting the Verizon Ad others have been complaining about.....am only able to see the last part of the articles....

Comment

Forgot to mention I'm using IE9.

Comment

I've got our tech guys trying to track down this Verizon ad, as it seems to be the common element. I can't see it myself, no matter how many times I refresh.

Comment

If someone can send me a screenshot of this "missing image" look at 'rmurph3@comcast.net', I'd appreciate it. Thx.

Comment

Working...
                              X