Team for sale - southern ontario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team for sale - southern ontario

There is a team for sale in one of my keeper leagues. It is a 13 team AL+NL east league. 5x5 roto scoring. It is based in Ontario. The yearly free-agency and reserve drafts are done online these days, around March 18th.

This team finished a close 2nd last year and is poised to make another run for the money. This team has committed monies for this year and the deposit for next year. Asking price is the deposits paid OBO. I'd say this team has a 80% chance of finishing in the money. And a shot at finishing 1st.

If you're interested pm me and I'll send you our constitution and current rosters. Here is the team's roster ( in order of draft rd)

Miguel Cabrera
    Felix H.
    Haren
    Papelbon
    Beltran
    Napoli
    Prado
    Jennings
    Morrow
    Neise
    Peavy
    J Weeks
    Pierzynski
    Casilla
    Bard
    L Scott
    Jim Johnson
    Paulino
    Chipper
    G sizemore
    T hafner
    J Benson
    D Bundy
    J benoit
    Y Darvish
    Taijuan Walker
    Carrasco
    Oswalt

The team you see above (with some slight personnel changes) is in first place with 120 points. The runner-up has 95 points. Prize will be >$600 for first. ~$350 for second. third, fourth, fifth also payout. I'm looking to sell the team still. Of course the price has gone up given the expected value of the purse but we should both profit. PM me if interested.

Comment

Working...
    X