Player Pages/New BHQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player Pages/New BHQ

Tabs (General/Weekly/Monthly/Etc) on player pages in new BHQ each have unique urls. In previous years it was very simple to have 2 to as many players as you wanted and simply click back and forth through them while alternating what tab you wanted to look at, your browser would not create a new trail and thus a dead end if you clicked back to a player and then to his Games tab for example. I find this very frustrating and a waste of time, especially since in your browser history each player simply says "Playerlink | BHQ.com"

Can this be easily addressed? Also the player search function was much faster. One could simply start typing a player name, once it was recognized, hit enter once and be on that players page. Now you have to click enter several times to generate that response.

Thanks!
    1. 14-team mixed keeper, 5 player bench, unlimited DL slots, 4x4 (obp, hr, sb, runs produced, era, k, w+qs, sv+hld)
    2. 10-team mixed quasi-dynasty, BABS style, 50 player D&H, 4x4 (PA, avg, hr, sb, IP, era, K, sv+hld)
    3. 10-team mixed redraft, 50 player D&H, 4x4 (PA, avg, hr, sb, IP, era, K, sv+hld)
    4. 10-team BABL Championship League (with Shandler!), 50 player D&H, 4x4 (PA, avg, hr, sb, IP, era, K-BB, sv+hld)
    5. 12-team mixed keeper, 1st and 2nd half separate roto seasons, last 2 weeks h2h playoffs, 5x5 (obp, hr, rbi, r, sb, era, whip, qs, sv+hld, k)
    6. 16-team mixed h2h, 7x7 (hr, rbi, r, sb, avg, obp, ops, qs, sv, w, era, k/9, bb/9, whip)
    7. 10-team mixed h2h (too much BS to possibly list)
    8. AL-only scoresheet

Sometimes you just have to pee in the sink. -Ol' Hank

Nothing I can about the URLs, sorry. One workaround is when you do a playerlink search, when you click on the player name, right-click and use the "open in new tab" option. I do that a lot... then you have the main search window still available, and if you look at multiple players you can just open a new tab for each and then compare that way.

I am looking for a way to improve the name search in Playerlink, though.

Comment

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, Ray. I don't love the new interface, but I'm acclimating. I think the name search fix will be helpful. You guys rule!
      1. 14-team mixed keeper, 5 player bench, unlimited DL slots, 4x4 (obp, hr, sb, runs produced, era, k, w+qs, sv+hld)
      2. 10-team mixed quasi-dynasty, BABS style, 50 player D&H, 4x4 (PA, avg, hr, sb, IP, era, K, sv+hld)
      3. 10-team mixed redraft, 50 player D&H, 4x4 (PA, avg, hr, sb, IP, era, K, sv+hld)
      4. 10-team BABL Championship League (with Shandler!), 50 player D&H, 4x4 (PA, avg, hr, sb, IP, era, K-BB, sv+hld)
      5. 12-team mixed keeper, 1st and 2nd half separate roto seasons, last 2 weeks h2h playoffs, 5x5 (obp, hr, rbi, r, sb, era, whip, qs, sv+hld, k)
      6. 16-team mixed h2h, 7x7 (hr, rbi, r, sb, avg, obp, ops, qs, sv, w, era, k/9, bb/9, whip)
      7. 10-team mixed h2h (too much BS to possibly list)
      8. AL-only scoresheet

Sometimes you just have to pee in the sink. -Ol' Hank

Comment

Working...
      X