Colorado Front Range NL 5 x 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado Front Range NL 5 x 5

11th year league is looking to replace three owners: one lives in Florida, and had been doing auctions by phone. One will be vacacationing in Europe at the time of our auction (March 31) and the other to be replaced didn't think that the team he took over last year would be competitive this year, so wanted a break on the auction fee.

Seven owners remaining. Newest of the remaining owners is in his third year; two go back to the beginning, and the others to the league's second or third season.

$100 to play, $260 salary for standard roto roster. We have a six-player bench that can include any combination of reserves or minor leaguers.

Plan is for live auction in either Denver or Colorado Springs, though last year we punted to an Internet auction.

If you're interested or want more info just let me know.

Have one more owner now, still need two.

Comment

Sent you a pm yesterday. I live in the sticks NE of Denver, but do enjoy the big city. Maybe send me some info??
      Matt
      5 X 5 10 team NL only redraft but keep up to 8 at all-star break then re-auction...

Comment

Originally posted by match View Post
        Sent you a pm yesterday. I live in the sticks NE of Denver, but do enjoy the big city. Maybe send me some info??
        Matt
        I replied to your email in the pm. Did you get it?

Comment

Working...
        X