Thread: AL 4x4 keeper league in Reading PA needs 11th owner replacement and new 12th owner

Default AL 4x4 keeper league in Reading PA needs 11th owner replacement and new 12th owner

Keeper league starting its 28th season, daily transactions, 23 active (auction draft) + 13 reserves (5 round straight draft on draft day; each team can keep up to 5 rookie eligibles as part of the 13).

In-person draft Saturday 3/31 in Reading, PA, DE. Onroto.com for stats service. Normally $200 entry fee, but offering new owner 1/2 price for 2012 (so $100 entry fee for you!)

Contact me by private message here with your email address, and I will send latest copy of Constitution and answer any questions. Thanks!
    Last edited by MattD@HQ; 02-21-2012 at 06:48 AM.

Hey Matt ...This is Mark Martin. DO you have a list of the team's potential keepers? my email is markmartin196@hotmail.com

... so there are openings in this league again. We never did get a 12th owner in 2012 so we played the season with 11 teams and adjusted roster sizes. Now one of those 11 is leaving, so there is a roster available for someone to take over. (potential keepers: B Gardner, J Gomes, N Markakis, B Roberts, B Anderson, D Holland, J McGee, J Valverde, J Profar, D Hultzen ).

In a perfect world, we would also get a 12th owner, so we could get back to "normal" roster configurations.

In-person Auction Draft would probably be Saturday 3/30/2013 but could end up being 3/23. (has not been finalized yet)

Also no half price entry fee offered at this point, as there was prior to the 2012 season. (as one league owner stated: "Many of us -- most of us -- took over lousy teams. Very few people would leave the league if they had a good team coming back. So, if you want to be in the league, you pay the price.")

Contact me by private message here with your email address, and I will send latest copy of Constitution & available team roster and answer any questions. Thanks!

Draft Date now confirmed for Saturday 3/23