Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AL 4x4 keeper league in Reading PA needs 11th owner replacement and new 12th owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AL 4x4 keeper league in Reading PA needs 11th owner replacement and new 12th owner

Keeper league starting its 28th season, daily transactions, 23 active (auction draft) + 13 reserves (5 round straight draft on draft day; each team can keep up to 5 rookie eligibles as part of the 13).

In-person draft Saturday 3/31 in Reading, PA, DE. Onroto.com for stats service. Normally $200 entry fee, but offering new owner 1/2 price for 2012 (so $100 entry fee for you!)

Contact me by private message here with your email address, and I will send latest copy of Constitution and answer any questions. Thanks!
    Last edited by MattD@HQ; 02-21-2012, 06:48 AM.

Hey Matt ...This is Mark Martin. DO you have a list of the team's potential keepers? my email is markmartin196@hotmail.com

Comment

... so there are openings in this league again. We never did get a 12th owner in 2012 so we played the season with 11 teams and adjusted roster sizes. Now one of those 11 is leaving, so there is a roster available for someone to take over. (potential keepers: B Gardner, J Gomes, N Markakis, B Roberts, B Anderson, D Holland, J McGee, J Valverde, J Profar, D Hultzen ).

In a perfect world, we would also get a 12th owner, so we could get back to "normal" roster configurations.

In-person Auction Draft would probably be Saturday 3/30/2013 but could end up being 3/23. (has not been finalized yet)

Also no half price entry fee offered at this point, as there was prior to the 2012 season. (as one league owner stated: "Many of us -- most of us -- took over lousy teams. Very few people would leave the league if they had a good team coming back. So, if you want to be in the league, you pay the price.")

Contact me by private message here with your email address, and I will send latest copy of Constitution & available team roster and answer any questions. Thanks!

Comment

Draft Date now confirmed for Saturday 3/23

Comment

Working...
        X