AL 5x5 Keeper League - Online Auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AL 5x5 Keeper League - Online Auction

Hi - AL 5x5 Keeper League that has been in existence for over 15 years has 3 owners that are not returning. We have 2 replacements but are looking for one more owner. There is a very strong core of owners and we are looking to add to this. Owners reside across North America.

Auction is targeted for Thursday, March 29th at 8:30PM EST.
    Upon completion of the auction there is a 6 round minor league draft - first couple of rounds are completed that night, if time allows, with the remaining rounds via email.
    Stat service and auction room is CBS.
    Keeper league - instead of contracts, salaries increase $4 each season.
    Owners can keep between 7-15 players, not including their 6 minor leaguers.
    There is also a special toppers rule - each team can top 3 players (right to last bid).
    League fee: 100 USD

A dispersal draft will be held for the 3 available teams as soon as possible.

Some key players that are available:

Jose Bautista $13, Jacoby Ellsbury $21, Jeremy Hellickson $9, Mark Trumbo $5, Mike Carp $8, Jesus Montero $1, Joe Nathan $13

Some top prospects that are available:

OF Anthony Gose, OF Joe Benson, 3B Will Middlebrooks, 3B Miguel Sano, SS Tim Beckham, SP Manuel Banuelos, SP Martin Perez, RP Tanner Scheppers.

Very interested if you still have opening.
    McBBall

Comment

Hi - opening is still available. I left you a message in your HQ inbox.

Comment

Your email address listed in my message gets kicked back as invalid..
        McBBall

Comment

Hi - still looking for those interested.

Comment

Still have the opening.

Some of you may be familiar with one of the owners that has been part of the league pretty much since inception - Neil FitzGerald of HQ, winner of the Ottoneau Experts league in 2011. Anybody who attended Arizona First Pitch in 2010 or 2011 may have met Neil or I.

Regards,
            Chris H

Comment

Very impressive, but make sure you stay in the league for more than one year.
              McBBall

Comment

If anyone's considering the league, I can vouch for the commish and the way the league is run. Most owners have been here long-term and we're looking to have a couple more quality owners join in for the long haul.

Comment

Working...
                X