Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5x5 NL only keeper league in Chicagoland (live draft)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5x5 NL only keeper league in Chicagoland (live draft)

10 team NL only 5x5 auction keeper league. Need one owner. Pretty much standard "old school" by the book rules, but salary cap is only $85 and other fees are roughly one third "normal" prices. So total cost last year per team was between $170 and $340 with low to mid $250 being the average. The team that left has some VERY good keeper values. For example Kimbrel for $1 and Carlos Gonzalez for $7. This is a roster that can compete immediately. WE hold a live auction draft and it's a good bunch of guys. The draft takes places in Woodstock, IL (NW suburbs)

If you have any interest, message me and I'll provide you rules/roster or anything else you need to help make a decision.

Thanks

Patrick

our league (we draft in chi) is in downtown in chi, looking for 3 tms, if you hear of anybody, straight NL only 5x5 keeper league @260

Comment

**REPOST**

10 team NL only 5x5 auction keeper league. Need one owner. Pretty much standard "old school" by the book rules, but salary cap is only $85 and other fees are roughly one third "normal" prices. So total cost last year per team was between $170 and $340 with low to mid $250 being the average. The team that left has some VERY good keeper values. For example Kimbrel for $1 and Carlos Gonzalez for $7. This is a roster that can compete immediately. WE hold a live auction draft and it's a good bunch of guys. The draft takes places in Woodstock, IL (NW suburbs)

If you have any interest, message me and I'll provide you rules/roster or anything else you need to help make a decision.

Thanks

Patrick

Comment

nl league

Are you still looking for an owner? Sent you a pm about being interested. Let me know if it is still available.

Comment

Yep...Still open. I just sent you a reply via PM

Comment

Working...
          X