HQ on my I Phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HQ on my I Phone

prior to the site change, I could always get HQ on my I Phone via safari. Now when I enter my password it just returns the enter password screen -- am I missing a step?
    "I've a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it."... Groucho

I haven't had any problems with the new site on my iPhone. But if you have trouble logging in, go to www.baseballhq.com/user first and log in there. (What you describe sounds more like you're entering a bad password, though)

Comment

Nope. changed my password. I can enter it on my computer but not my I Phone. In the past, I had no trouble on the I Phone.
      "I've a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it."... Groucho

Comment

Did you try the alternate link I provided above?

Comment

Yes sir. It says "access denied."

Comment

Delete all the cache/cookies on your phone? I hate to beat a dead horse here, but it sure as heck sounds like it doesn't like your password.

Comment

I guess I will change the password and see how that works.

Comment

I just changed the password to some ridiculous combo of caps, puncuation marks, letters and numbers and I still can't get it via i-phone. anyone else equally challenged by this? It's irritating and never happened before the change.

Comment

I'm like Ray in that the new site works better on my iPhone, so I'm a bit perplexed to see the struggles you are having.
                  MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

Comment

I appreciate all the perplexity but I still cant get the damn thing to open! what do I do?

Comment

Sorry Beano, little else I can do without your phone in my hand. How about updating your phone to the latest software version? Maybe you're missing something that fixes this in the latest version of Safari?

Comment

New site works great on my Ipad. Have not tried it on my Iphone yet though.

Comment

Working...
                        X