Printing Draft Grid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing Draft Grid

before when i wanted to print my custom draft grid, i just clicked on "landscape" and it would fit perfectly on my paper. NOT anymore?? i have to shrink it to 50% and it's too small to read. Help please. Thanks

We have a CSV export option for exactly this reason, so you can dump it to Excel and resize columns, do whatever you want with it for your purposes.

Comment

liked it better when i could just click landscape and print

Comment

Are you using any of the "Show BPV/Eligibility/price" etc settings? because those definitely make the format too wide.

Comment

thanks for your responses ray, no, not using any

Comment

Love the new site overall but have to strongly agree with Rondoro on this one. I definitely miss the easy printing of the draft grip. The draft grid is the most valuable feature on the site for me and use it often. The only special "Show" feature I use most of the time is Main Pos only, but the new format leaves so much extra wasted white space after reach name it makes the grip too wide to print nicely as Rondoro pointed out. I know the CSV/Excel method works and has some of its own advantages but it takes some time to manually export/inport/format it each time. I would really like both the old easy print format plus the CSV output for special purposes. Any chance of reverting back to the old format? The Notes page with instructions still assumes the old format by the way. thanks

Comment

We'll take a look at print formatting on the grid. We're also making a change so it prints in black rather than orange.

Comment

Another Vote for Landscape mode through HTML please. I've enjoyed having the MM and $ values in one grid sheet to clear out the clutter on draft day. Now it's too small to see if I print it up onto 3 sheets like I did last year.
                12 Team Mixed 6 x 6 (OBP for BA + QS and SLG) Rotis. League, up to 5 Keepers. $270 Budget.

Comment

Another vote for bringing back the old print format. Upgrades are suppose to make things easier aren't they? Not more cumbersome.

Comment

I see you guys have fixed the printing of the grid!!! Yay! Thanks so much, works great and I like the black font when printing. Just in time for my draft tomorrow. I really appreciate it, well done.

Comment

Yes, forgot to announce this, but it is all set and working great. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                      X