Mack Report Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack Report Issue

I am having an issue with running the reports. When I run the report, the players stats appear but the summary doesn't. At the bottom it says summary: 0 0 0 0 0 for all categories.
    13 team, mixed, roto, 5x5, $200 cap, keeper league
    Offense: OBP, R, HR, RBI, SB Pitching: WHIP, ERA, K's, W, SV

Thanks, we're aware of this one. It's on the cleanup list.

Comment

yes, please take a thourugh look at the entire MACK team and reporting functionality. Thanks Steve
      Fantrax Rookie Roto League 2014: Overall Winner

Comment

When I go to create a report, I don't see RBI as a category under projected batting. Am I missing something? Thanks.

Comment

I just looked at the MACK a little more and I'll echo sponedal's comment above. I never used the MACK before, but more categories are disappearing right before my eyes. The MACK is an embarrassing mess.

Comment

These MACK categories issues have been reported to our programmers. Sorry about that.

Comment

Just want to make sure that the summary problem for MACK is still on the agenda. Still only see zeroes.
              "A good friend of mine used to say, 'This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains.' Think about that for a while."

Comment

It is indeed on the agenda. Hopefully soon.

Comment

When I am trying to "add player to MACK team" from a player page, I get "array" listed for each of my saved teams, which doesn't allow me to add the player to my MACK team directly from the player page. Is this fixable? Thanks!

Comment

Yes, that's on our cleanup list. In the meantime, you can still add players to teams from within MACK itself... just not directly from Playerlink.

Comment

The disappearing categories on MACK reports have been fixed. Still working on the zeroed-out summaries.

Comment

MACK report summary totals are back!

Comment

Today, using the MACK Power Tools, there seems to be a small difference in reported OPS for some players, differing from the figure given in the batter-link for each player. For example, Victorino in Power Tools shows an OPS of .816, with .815 in batter-link. Alex Gordon in Power Tools is at .811, while he shows .808 in batter-link. Bautista is .963/.964 and R. Weeks is .803/.805. Just curious if one tool is using updated stats over an older list for the other tool. I only checked for players on one of my fantasy teams, and these were early examples.

Comment

When I try to add a team to my league I get an error report. Is there something I must do besides click ADD TEAM? I have established a league and have my team in but can not add other teams.

Comment

Create a team on the teams tab before trying to add a team to a league.

Comment

Working...
                              X