No announcement yet.

The New BHQ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other suggestion. Under the "Baseball HQ Tools" heading in the Forums menu, can you please add a drop-down link to the Player Projections page?
    RIP Paco de Lucia.

Comment

KFFL news wire? I was like a robot clicking to it on the old site and never paid attention to the actual path. Not able to find today. Also, changing Avatar picture? Pls advise. Thanks.
      NL Only, 8 Team, 6x6 (OPS/HLD), $330, 30 active roster, no bench, 17 keepers

Comment

kudos on the new site and more importantly on the speed of you guys getting things fixed. I had trouble posting last night and used the contact us function - within a few minutes i got a response and the problem got addressed. Great work guys.
        16 team mixed dynasty 5X5 head to head. 28 man major league roster. 20 man minor league roster.

Comment

Originally posted by respess007 View Post
          KFFL news wire? I was like a robot clicking to it on the old site and never paid attention to the actual path. Not able to find today. Also, changing Avatar picture? Pls advise. Thanks.
          Yeah, this was mentioned in a few places today. We missed that page in the migration, will drag it over here sometime soon.

Comment

As a guy who some on the HQ staff well knows is polite but sometimes gripes about changes (still don't like the last forum search function change, but maybe that will disappear now?)...... my first impression is that I think I will like this.

Tough but fair - that's my motto!
            NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
            our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
            a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

Takes some getting used to. Is there an easy(straight forward) way to find sleepers?
              Last edited by DILands; 01-29-2012, 11:26 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

This has probably been brought up elsewhere but dollar values are no longer apparent in both the Playerlink and Player Projections. I imagine it's already being attended to. I apologize in advance if this has already been answered.
                RIP Paco de Lucia.

Comment

One other thing -- and I can't stress this enough -- the type of upgrade HQ is undertaking is massive, to say the least. You have set the bar very high in terms of the standards you've afforded us over the years on several levels. The way you are currently handling our comments and all of the issues that have come up on the new HQ, deserves great appeciation. Thanks for your receptiveness to ideas and improvement suggestions, and in general, thanks for all you do.
                  RIP Paco de Lucia.

Comment

Forums

I also am having some trouble seeing what is new for the day. That may come after I use it for a while and more information is coming out daily. I also can not access forums. Looks great.
                    Traditional 15 team mixed no keeper roto league. 12 scoring categories R, OPS, Hld, K. 9 postion 9 pitchers 5 reserves.

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderboy View Post
                      I also am having some trouble seeing what is new for the day. That may come after I use it for a while and more information is coming out daily. I also can not access forums. Looks great.
                      Sure looks like you can access the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Howie M View Post
                        As a guy who some on the HQ staff well knows is polite but sometimes gripes about changes (still don't like the last forum search function change, but maybe that will disappear now?)...... my first impression is that I think I will like this.

Tough but fair - that's my motto!
                        Good to hear that one of our more "change-averse" users is receptive here. Thanks for the comment, Howie.

Comment

And yes, $ values are gone again today. We're aware and working on that.

Comment

Originally posted by DILands View Post
                            Takes some getting used to. Is there an easy(straight forward) way to find sleepers?
                            Welcome! This is more of a "new user" than "new site" question. Have you checked out the "Education" section at the extreme bottom right of the home page? You'll want to absorb all of that stuff... new user's guide (which I need to update to reflect the new site), Forecaster's toolbox, Glossary, etc.

Read that stuff, ask frequent questions in these forums. Lots of helpful souls here.

Comment

Punch List: MACK Report options; Projections on Pitching Projections only has 24 options compared to YTD 30 options. Amongst missing are ERA, DOM, BPV.

Otherwise very exciting improvements.

Steve
                              Fantrax Rookie Roto League 2014: Overall Winner

Comment

Originally posted by sponedal View Post
                                Punch List: MACK Report options; Projections on Pitching Projections only has 24 options compared to YTD 30 options. Amongst missing are ERA, DOM, BPV.

Otherwise very exciting improvements.

Steve
                                Interesting, hadn't noticed those yet. Will add to the list, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X