The New BHQ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New BHQ!

Welcome!!! We're thrilled to welcome you to our new home. Please post any issues, questions, comments to this thread and we'll be here to help.

I spent several hours tonight and think the new site is pretty terrific. Much more sensible arrangement. Navigation will be a breeze. Looks like nothing has been lost in the transition either, though I still have some places to go. Great job guys! Congratulations are certainly in order.

Comment

the only problem i noticed is the projections don't seem to be updated and the comments are from last years forecaster.
      16 team mixed dynasty 5X5 head to head. 28 man major league roster. 20 man minor league roster.

Comment

Originally posted by bluejayboy View Post
        the only problem i noticed is the projections don't seem to be updated and the comments are from last years forecaster.
        Projections look fine to me (I'm comparing old site to new), but if you see specific guys you want to question, let me know and I'll look.

You're right about the Forecaster comments. Will get that cleaned up. Nice catch.

Comment

Looks fantastic, and everything I've clicked through is running smoothly. Well done!

Comment

Thanks for the compliments

... and welcome to the BaseballHQ forums.
            "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Looks great! The drop down for ESPN, Rotowire, Baseball America and Baseball Reference in PLAYERLINK is mighty impressive!
              Baseball is like church. Many attend few understand. - Leo Durocher

Comment

Love it. But the "From the Baseball Forecaster" notes are last year's book's notes, not this year's notes.
                12-Team AL/NL: 8 keepers (infinite, no salaries) // R, RBI, SB, TB, OBP, W, SV, K, WHIP, ERA

Comment

Forecaster notes should be fixed now!

Comment

How do I get to the rest of the formus? (AL, NL, Roster Management, Major League, and MInor League forums aren't anywhere I can easily locate.)

Comment

Like it.

However, can't see the totals on my MACK teams at the moment or R$ for any of the individual players.
                      "A good friend of mine used to say, 'This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains.' Think about that for a while."

Comment

The New HQ

Hello from Chicago. I've been excited for a long time now. Just opened it up and it looks great. I see nothing but good reviews above. So off to do some reading.
                        Congrats, Good job and Good luck
                        Chicago Mark
                        It doesn't matter. It's in the past!

Comment

One thing I'm not loving yet -- probably mostly because I'm not used to it -- is I can't, at a glance see what's new and what I've read. I really miss the old front page of the site where you could see at a quick glance what new had bee posted. It seemed I had to scan a dozen different menus and inspect the dates on the headlines to see what was there. Not very easy or intuitive. It's one thing the old site did very well, I thought.

Comment

Moderators have to review every post before they are posted????
                            Craig

Comment

Will the projected 2012 values be added to the Playerlink database like they were in the old format?

Comment

Working...
                              X