No announcement yet.

The New BHQ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The problem seems to be when 'bullets' are used i.e. in the F/F articles most use bullets at some point in the article, these are the lines that flow over the right page margin. i havent seen this happen where bullets are NOT used.

Comment

• OK, I'll pass that along to our programmers.

Comment

• fyi - both the F/F and Rotisserie articles had 'bullets' today, both overflowed the right margin

Comment

• OK, it's on our bug list for our tech team to look at.

Comment

• Please try printing again, might be fixed. Let me know.

Comment

• nope - no go - todays F/F, bulleted sections still overflow the right margin

Comment

• A bunch of the straggling site features have shown up this week:

- A bunch of new stuff added to the Leading Indicators page (under Stats & Tools), including historical PQS logs and batter consistency reports. Once the 2012 season starts, the other reports on that page that currently return no data will start working. HTML versions of the PQS logs are available, CSV should be there later today.
                - on the team depth chart page (Teams/Depth Charts), the injury indicator icons (the red "I"s) now link to our full injury report (AL | NL).

Enjoy!

Comment

• any headway on the printing issue?

Comment

• No update, sorry. On our tech team's list of to-dos, but honestly there are higher-priority things on their plate.

Comment

• I generally love the redesign but the auto dropdown of the menu bar is driving me crazy. If my mouse wanders to far north, the drop down drops and I wind up clicking on a link that I don't want to click on. Is this bothering anyone else? I find it particularly frustrating when I'm looking up players in the PlayerLink. Can I disable it? (IE 8).
                      Andy K
                      New York, NY

Comment

• Can't disable it, no. But we're trying to make it a little less sensitive.

Comment

• As Ray as seen from my comments, i am struggling with the new design as well ... latest peeve ... getting/finding the 'right' articles on a daily basis ... there are 3 articles today 3/15 ... i go to the first article (Playing Time) from the home page ... then since i dont know what/where the next articles subject is ... i go back to the home page, click on the next 'bullet' to find the F/F article ... dont know which subject the next article is ... so back to the home page to the next bullet after F/F ... to find the Dr HQ article .... VERY clunky ... and like AndyK above inidcates the auto dropdown is so sensitive and you would have to go through the whole thing to find all the articles for a given day ... i use my back and forth method

Comment

• TallSavage, take a look at the "Latest from" section at the bottom of the home page. That might meet your needs a little better.

Comment

• could this section be at the top of the page, just under the picture ... save having to scroll down to find this section when going back and forth

Comment

• Sorry, can't do that.

Comment

Working...
                                X