No announcement yet.

The New BHQ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for the downloadable Minor League Equivalent Excel files and cannot find them. Tried search with multiple relevant terms, but that yielded nothing. Would think they might be somewhere in Scouting section but if they are, I am just not finding them. A little help, please?

Comment

Is there a problem with the rotopass password now? I had two tabs open. One for the forum one for the website. I went to go back to the site and it asked me to put in user name and password. Then said it's an unrecognized user name or password.

Comment

Yes, we're working on a Rotopass issue. Stay tuned on that.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrytheK View Post
          Looking for the downloadable Minor League Equivalent Excel files and cannot find them. Tried search with multiple relevant terms, but that yielded nothing. Would think they might be somewhere in Scouting section but if they are, I am just not finding them. A little help, please?
          Ah, we may not have moved those yet. I'll put that on the cleanup list.

Comment

Originally posted by robe48mc7 View Post
            I have regristered for the forum but still cannot figure out how to get to the list of sections - AL, NL, Minors, etc. Sure it is user error, but could use some help. Thanks.
            Did you register for the forum with the same email address that you used to subscribe to HQ? Send me a PM with that address.

Comment

Rotopass it working now. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by robe48mc7 View Post
                I have regristered for the forum but still cannot figure out how to get to the list of sections - AL, NL, Minors, etc. Sure it is user error, but could use some help. Thanks.
                Are you coming in thru Rotopass?

Comment

Well, I can't get logged in to the new site and get the following when trying "The username josmith has not been activated or is blocked". Ray I was going to send you a PM, but once I logged in said I don't have access to that etc.... I don't know if a factor in my access not working or not, but my subscription is free this year for winning the AL only auction league. I have already sent an email to tech support, but it said it might takes days.

Thank you,

Comment

Originally posted by Joesox View Post
                    Well, I can't get logged in to the new site and get the following when trying "The username josmith has not been activated or is blocked". Ray I was going to send you a PM, but once I logged in said I don't have access to that etc.... I don't know if a factor in my access not working or not, but my subscription is free this year for winning the AL only auction league. I have already sent an email to tech support, but it said it might takes days.

Thank you,
                    Did you try the 'forgot password' link? Are you sure you have your correct credentials? I'll look around on the back end.

Comment

I did, sorry forgot to mention get the following "Sorry, joesox@cox.net is not recognized as a user name or an e-mail address." It's like my account has just been wiped out.

Comment

Gotcha. I see your account on the old site (of course), for some reason it looks like it didn't make the trip over here correctly. I'm asking our tech guys to take a look. Stay tuned.

Comment

I'm in. Thank you Ray.

Comment

I'm in!

One thing - when I tried to log in to the overall site, the computer "helped" me by listing my forum name and password. But that's not what info I needed to put in there.

I'm pretty clueless on such things, so not sure if some will get stuck there....
                            Last edited by Howie M; 01-29-2012, 03:44 PM.
                            NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
                            our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
                            a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Joesox View Post
                              I'm in. Thank you Ray.
                              Oh, good. I actually didn't do anything. Tech guys must have.

Comment

Originally posted by Howie M View Post
                                I'm in!

One thing - when I tried to log in to the overall site, the computer "helped" me by listing my forum name and password. But that's not what info I needed to put in there.

I'm pretty cluesless on such things, so not sure if some will get stuck there....
                                That's not us, that's a browser behavior. Good to see you here, just the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X