Looking for 2 owners for a 12-team NL-Only 5x5 - Live Draft in New Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 2 owners for a 12-team NL-Only 5x5 - Live Draft in New Jersey

The League of Ordinary Gentlemen (or LOGS, as we call ourselves) has an opening for people to assume ownership of existing teams. We have several openings, and plan on a dispersal draft to disseminate the keepers from the 2 ownerless teams. There are several decently priced keepers, but there may be some rebuilding involved.

The league is a half-price league, $130 entry fee and $5 transactions, with 12 teams, 23 man rosters, up to 12 keepers, no reserves and a minor league bench, 5x5 with OBP instead of avg. League has a salary cap; and a $50 FAAB budget. We are old school guys with some modifications to the standard Roti rules. This league is in the 7th year of existence; our draft day is scheduled for Saturday, April 7th. The draft is a live event with the owners meeting in Verona, starting at 9 a.m. Payouts to the top 5 teams, winner gets 50%. We use CBS Sportsline.

If you are interested, I can forward the rosters and constitution.

guess we would have to be present though?

i know CBS does auctions

could we simply log into cbs and join the auction?

Comment

Yes, owners are expected to be there. We draft together around a large table. Owners can bring laptops, tc.

Comment

Please indicate how to contact you offline. Thanks.

Comment

Any chance seeing some of the players available?
          20 Team Dynasty Mixed

Comment

I can be reached at

jabline@yahoo.com

Rosters and constitution will be made available.

Comment

BUMP. Have one new owner, need a second to participate in a dispersal draft of 2 ownerless teams. Live auction April 7th.

E-mail me for rosters and constitution @
              jabline@yahoo.com

Comment

BUMP. Have 1 new owner, need a second to assume ownership in this 7 year old 12 team NL-only live auction league, being held in Verona, NJ on April 7th (Saturday).

Players will be distributed to the new owners thru a dispersal draft of the open rosters. Dispersal will occur once the 2nd new owner is identfied and has a chance to review the rosters. League details below; I can be reached at
                jabline@yahoo.com

The League of Ordinary Gentlemen (or LOGS, as we call ourselves) has an opening for people to assume ownership of existing teams. We have several openings, and plan on a dispersal draft to disseminate the keepers from the 2 ownerless teams. There are several decently priced keepers, but there may be some rebuilding involved.

The league is a half-price league, $130 entry fee and $5 transactions, with 12 teams, 23 man rosters, up to 12 keepers, no reserves and a minor league bench, 5x5 with OBP instead of avg. League has a salary cap; and a $50 FAAB budget. We are old school guys with some modifications to the standard Roti rules. This league is in the 7th year of existence; our draft day is scheduled for Saturday, April 7th. The draft is a live event with the owners meeting in Verona, starting at 9 a.m. Payouts to the top 5 teams, winner gets 50%, all other monies accept site charges are dispersed. We use CBS Sportsline.

If you are interested, I can forward the rosters and constitution.

Comment

Still need one more owner. NL-only live auction in New Jersey on April 7th.

Comment

Working...
                  X