Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapatalk

Hi all,

I use an app called "tapatalk" on my blackberry to view other vbulletin forums. It doesn't appear that baseball hq is one of the forums that can be accessed using tapatalk currently. I'm wondering if you can make this possible as it's a great app for posting to forums via a mobile device. Information on tapatalk if here. It's a pretty simple thing to install I'm told.

16 team mixed dynasty 5X5 head to head. 28 man major league roster. 20 man minor league roster.

I would like to second this. I use it for an OOTP sim baseball league that I run. Very easy to install on a message board with a plug in that Tapatalk provides. Please add this!

Comment

Will pass along to tech.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
        Will pass along to tech.
        thanks Ray.
        16 team mixed dynasty 5X5 head to head. 28 man major league roster. 20 man minor league roster.

Comment

I'm told this is something we'll be able to explore after we get to the new web site. There are some restrictions on the current website that made this a non-starter, but those are going away.

Comment

I'm told this is something we'll be able to explore after we get to the new web site. There are some restrictions on the current website that made this a non-starter, but those are going away.
            cool - another reason to look forward to the new site.

Comment

cool - another reason to look forward to the new site.

Comment

Ray,

Any word on if the site is available on tapatalk as of yet?

Comment

Sorry, we've still got a lot of higher-priority cleanup work re: the new site. It'll be a while yet before we can address this.

Comment

Sorry, we've still got a lot of higher-priority cleanup work re: the new site. It'll be a while yet before we can address this.
                    ok

Comment

Just raising my hand as someone who would love to see this.
                      John
                      Commish / RLCC / AL only 4X4 / since 1987
                      Rotisserie League of Central Connecticut
                      Owner - MudHens

Comment

Working...
                      X