X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm signed up now.

Comment

Room for a newbie?

I'm interested if you're willing to have someone who is new to dynasty leagues .

Comment

you're lucky Blazsey, somebody just backed out, please join the discussion at the site listed above.
        -----------------------------
        Check out my blog on personal development at http://joaker5.wordpress.com/

Comment

Signed up

Looking forward to taking a step up from my other league.

Comment

Make sure you vote for an auction date on the league boards listed above so we can set this thing up
            NL-Only 4x4 Ultra league
            AL-Only 4x4

Comment

So we're going to do the Auction all in one day? Via posts on the site? I wonder if we can use a chat room to accommodate 15 people

Comment

i'm interested but could u explain to me what a dynasty league is? thanks

is there room left in the league you are starting?

Comment

I don't know, Jon's managing that

Comment

Braniac, I'll have to take a look. I know that there are owners who have not emailed and have not signed into the boards yet, so we may have spots.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom View Post
                      So we're going to do the Auction all in one day? Via posts on the site? I wonder if we can use a chat room to accommodate 15 people
                      CBS handles auctions. Yahoo does also, although I have never used Yahoo for auctions. With no keepers, we maybe need to consider splitting it.

Comment

cbs does a great job with the auction

maybe not in other aspects

yahoo is bad

hard to negotiate around site and good lucj ever getting answer from the people that run it, cbs is slow in this regard but will answer your questions

Comment

I think we'll definitely have to split the majors from the minors. But I do think we'll be able to get all of the MLB done at once.

Comment

openings?

Comment

Yes. jump on the board posted earlier on this page and get hoppin. We have a number of items being voted on in the page that are still up in the air at the moment so you'll want to contribute to those votes and discussions

Comment

+1. Please everyone go to the boards and vote. Specifically the possible draft date was narrowed down to two potential days, Friday, March 23rd and Saturday, March 24th. Going to the section on "Actual Draft Day" everyone needs to vote again for one of these two days.
                                "The key to being a good manager is keeping the people who hate me away from those who are still undecided." - Casey Stengel

Comment

Working...
                                X