No announcement yet.

CDG 2012 projections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, new park factors are incorporated, reflective of the team the player is listed with. So we haven't adjusted Cuddyer yet, for instance, but other than that they're current.

Comment

Thanks, Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
        Yes, new park factors are incorporated, reflective of the team the player is listed with. So we haven't adjusted Cuddyer yet, for instance, but other than that they're current.
        Ray, I'm curious (and perhaps others have the same question): are players listed as free agents (FAA) projected based on where they finished last season or in a neutral league/park?
        "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Those guys should be neutral, I believe.

Comment

I know you guys are probably swamped with the site migration etc. just curious... if tech has an answer or fixes the problem i mentioned above, could you or someone put a note here.

Thanks
            "I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

-Nigel Powers (Goldmember)

5*5 HTH 10 teams $380 cap
            Use OPS instead of AVG and Saves +.5Holds.
            28 man rosters 20 man Farms (C,1b,2b,3b,SS, IF, Of, OF, OF, OF, U, U, 8 SP, 4RP)
            Daily Lineup changes, Weekly FAAB. 60/40 hitter/pitcher split.

Comment

Should be fixed, Josh. Take a look...

Comment

Thanks,

I actually meant to post that I noticed it was working about 30 minutes ago or so.

good stuff as always!
                "I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

-Nigel Powers (Goldmember)

5*5 HTH 10 teams $380 cap
                Use OPS instead of AVG and Saves +.5Holds.
                28 man rosters 20 man Farms (C,1b,2b,3b,SS, IF, Of, OF, OF, OF, U, U, 8 SP, 4RP)
                Daily Lineup changes, Weekly FAAB. 60/40 hitter/pitcher split.

Comment

Working...
                X