3 replacement owners needed for online keeper league now in 5th year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 replacement owners needed for online keeper league now in 5th year

In our continued effort to find passionate, active owners we have 3 openings in our keeper league. It's a 15 team, mixed keeper league, standard 5 x 5, three BHQ owners. Roster made up of 25 active, 8 reserve and 5 minors. Would have a new owner draft some time in the first week of December as keepers (max 8) are due Jan 1st.

Cost is $50, top 3 plus most improved after All Star break in the $$, 100% payout minus website fee, run on CBS. The slow auction (24 hours per bid) starts Feb 1st and usually takes 3 weeks to complete, all online. Reserve draft starts March 1st (8 hours per bid). Ideal for someone who wants to stay involved in the offseason and has daily computer access but limited time.

Any questions please ask on this thread. If interested, please pm me and I can provide complete constitution and a list of potential keepers.
    "A good friend of mine used to say, 'This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains.' Think about that for a while."

Tried to reply PM but your inbox is full. Thanks for the messages. I don't do daily transaction leagues, way too stressful. Thanks.
    2015 NFBC Main Event League Champ (6th in Overall)

Comment

No problem, thanks for the note about my Inbox. Now clear.

Re daily transactions, I can understand your concern. Although, being a deep league, there is very little happening on the waiver wire on a day to day basis and the league is far from stressful.
      "A good friend of mine used to say, 'This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains.' Think about that for a while."

Comment

I hear you, but I've done first-come first-serve leagues before and I swore them off. I'm too competitive for my own good and it just makes me check my iphone every 5 mins to see if there was an injury, closer change, etc. Just not for me.
        2015 NFBC Main Event League Champ (6th in Overall)

Comment

I am interested. Can you please send me the constitution and available rosters of the open teams at helt4257@gmail.com

Comment

PM sent.

Thanks!

Comment

All spots taken.

Thanks for the interest!

Comment

Working...
              X