stats glitch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stats glitch?

I have noticed today that certain players come up with a 0 BPV and their stats are missing some key elements, such as AVG/OBP/SLG/OPS/BB%/CT%/EYE. For example, look at Presley of Pitt, Lewis of Cin, etc. Anyone else seeing this?
    Thanks!
    This is when I look at the team depth charts. When looking at the player's individual pages, other items seem to be zeroed out, such as RC/G and RAR, XBA, PX and SPD.
    Last edited by patnkeren; 07-16-2011, 05:18 PM. Reason: missing information

I noticed Bernadina with projected BA of .138 and projected OBP of .201. Doesnt look right, this latest load may have some anomalies....

Comment

Will get Bernadina cleaned up. Presley looks fine today, as does Lewis. Let us know if you see further issues.

Comment

While we're at it, I was curious why Parnell is projected for 9 saves while Storen is projected for 7 and Kimbrel 10. I can see where the 2 rookies could fade down the stretch, but they both have the closers job where Parnell doesn't.

Comment

Team save totals are something of a crapshoot, but we have Parnell at 55% of Mets saves, Storen at 60% of Nats and Kimbrel at 70% of ATL. That last one seems like it might be a bit low...

Comment

Working...
          X