CDG printing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDG printing

I want to print the grid but without the keepers listed within it. Is that possible. I seem to remember it being that way last year but I also turned 50 last year so probably my bad.
    If not, what would be the easiest way to cut and paste the results into my own spreadsheet and remove the keepers. Not excel savvy so try to be specific if it can be done.
    Also when sorting, on the positional CDG not the grid anymore, how can I have the OF sorted by dollar value regardless of whether they qualify for 7,8, or 9 and grouped together instead of by position.
    Last edited by Diamond Studs; 03-24-2011, 11:23 AM.

Originally posted by Diamond Studs View Post
    I want to print the grid but without the keepers listed within it. Is that possible. I seem to remember it being that way last year but I also turned 50 last year so probably my bad.
    If not, what would be the easiest way to cut and paste the results into my own spreadsheet and remove the keepers. Not excel savvy so try to be specific if it can be done.
    Also when sorting, on the positional CDG not the grid anymore, how can I have the OF sorted by dollar value regardless of whether they qualify for 7,8, or 9 and grouped together instead of by position.
    I'm no Excel expert, nor do I play one on TV, but what I would do is a multiple Excel Sort...After you've saved your CDG into Excel, Sort by the "Keeper Column" first, and all the Keepers will group either at the top or bottom of your spreadsheet. Then it's one simple "delete rows" command to make them disappear. Then re-sort by position, with descending dollar values.

As for the OF question, the only thing I've been able to do, after saving into Excel, is manually change the Position from 7/8/9 to "of"...then sort by dollar value.

Hope this helps.
    Let every child available for adoption become eligible for adoption..

Comment

Originally posted by Steve NY View Post
      I'm no Excel expert, nor do I play one on TV, but what I would do is a multiple Excel Sort...After you've saved your CDG into Excel, Sort by the "Keeper Column" first, and all the Keepers will group either at the top or bottom of your spreadsheet. Then it's one simple "delete rows" command to make them disappear. Then re-sort by position, with descending dollar values.

As for the OF question, the only thing I've been able to do, after saving into Excel, is manually change the Position from 7/8/9 to "of"...then sort by dollar value.

Hope this helps.
      These are good suggestions. Also, on the Grid view, we now have a CSV export option, so you can search for the keeper indicator and clear guys out by deleting.

Comment

That helps a lot. A little thinking and I would have figured that out myself. Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X