Lists?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lists?

I see other posters here can list items but I am only able to type paragraphs without the use of spaces in between. Is there something I need to do with my set up to allow me to post lists

Not sure I know what you're referring to... can you give an example?

Comment

Sorry Ray, I guess it's difficult to explain. But I see some posters list players on individual lines when I do it it is within one paragraph even though I press "enter" to separate the players. I cannot post separate paragraphs either as they also remain one big paragraph even when I press "enter". Does this help?

Comment

That's weird, I haven't heard of that before. What web browser are you using? Are you copy/pasting data, or typing it in?

Are you hitting any of the buttons at the top of the box where you enter text, or are you just typing away? Does the top of the box where you post say "quick reply" or something else?

Comment

I use two separate browsers when I post. At home I use Firefox and at work I use Explorer 8.I can separate paragraphs while I am typing but when I do a preview everything is bunched up together.I also can't select any of the icons above like bold, underline, etc. I can add simleys change font size and change the font, not sure why the others do not work.

Comment

Are you saying this only happens when you post from work (IE8), and things are fine at home? or vice-versa?

I'm using both browsers, no problems here. And if I used the advanced mode, the formatting on the "preview" section looks fine.

Comment

This happens on BOTH browsers, work and home. Not sure why. I see you can separate paragraphs but I cannot.This is my 2nd paragraph that does not show up as a 2nd paragraph when I post.And what is the advanced mode? This is my third paragraph.

Comment

OK, that's weird. Below the box where you type, when you go and submit your posts, what do your buttons say? I have two buttons: "Post Quick Reply" and "Go Advanced". What do you have?

Comment

Click on "Settings" at the top right of the page. Then, on the left-side menu bar, select "General Settings". On the panel that comes up, scroll to the "Miscellaneous Options" section at the bottom. Next to "Message Editor Interface", select the first item: "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing".

Comment

I do not have quick reply or go advanced.I also went into my settings and general setting and made the changes.They are not making the changes when I post.This should be a separate paragraph and it is not coming up at a separate paragraph.

Comment

I am typing this as a quick reply. I see it at the bottom of the page.Maybe this paragraph will show up separately.However by doing this my "go advanced" setting are not working.

Comment

Nope quick reply didn't work either.

Comment

I changed to standard editing and this seems to work.

I can post different paragraphs.

Still can't bold or italicize but I can now separate things.

Comment

OK, that's progress....

Comment

Working...
                            X