MACK R$ Value calculation question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK R$ Value calculation question

I've hunted around and can't find an answer, so sorry if this has been covered and I missed it.
    I've completed my auction, and entered my Team in the MACK. My question is: how is the R$ value determined? We use .Obp instead of BA, so that is reflected on my choice of info displayed. Does MACK calculate those values like the CDG and value a player (say a Daric Barton) higher based on his .obp?
    Basically, I'm looking at my team and seeing R$ of nearly $500 (on a $270 Budget) and wondering if I killed it or dumped it. I realize I'll need to add in the rest of the league to MACK get a true sense, but in the meantime I want to make sure I understand where the R$ comes form.
    Thanks.
    12 Team Mixed 6 x 6 (OBP for BA + QS and SLG) Rotis. League, up to 5 Keepers. $270 Budget.

No, MACK doesn't use the CDG values. It matches the values from Playerlink, which are based on 12-team AL-only and 13-team NL only.

Comment

Any links or suggestions for massaging the numbers to make some sense in a Mixed league format?
      12 Team Mixed 6 x 6 (OBP for BA + QS and SLG) Rotis. League, up to 5 Keepers. $270 Budget.

Comment

Originally posted by jmkramer View Post
        Any links or suggestions for massaging the numbers to make some sense in a Mixed league format?
        To what purpose? That's what the Custom Draft Guide is for. But if you want to compare team strength after a draft, for instance, the relative dollar values of the entire roster should have some meaning. We're working on a Projected Standings report for MACK, hoping to have that soon.

Comment

Oh, I was just trying to use the MACK to evaluate my team, as they're all in the same place there, but I used the CDG primarily to evaluate my auction targets. I'll use the MACK for quick stats reference and CDG for $ values. One follow up question regarding MACK: What is the basis for the 5x5 $ value there? I realize it will be off for my obp league.
          Thanks.

Comment

12-team AL-only or 13-team NL-only.

Comment

Working...
            X