Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Threads don't line up since Forum upgrade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threads don't line up since Forum upgrade?

Could not find if this was mentioned, and I kept waiting for it to be fixed, but the threads don't seem to lineup. Ie. the some of the threads with multiple pages, I am unable to see those pages since they are overlaped by the next thread.

Not seeing that myself. Can you describe or point me to an example? What web browser are you using?

Comment

It's IE not sure what number, but from my work. Not sure where I can find an example. But, under the thread name there is a started by and date. Then 1,2,3 etc for pages. If the number of pages goes onto ANOTHER line it seems to end up UNDERNEATH the next thread. Sometimes even the started by and date get slightly cut off.

Comment

Now that I examine it. This phenonomen seems to only happen when I use the NEW Posts tab. Otherwise everthing is fine. For some reason for example the HQ masters trash talking thread, when I go under the forum title the pages 1,2,3...6 is on the same line as started by and date, but when I use the New posts tab, the pages 1,2,3....6 seems to be on a third line which is completed coved by the next thread title.

Comment

Working...
        X