AL 5x5 Standard Keeper League - Online Auction - Seeking 1 Owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AL 5x5 Standard Keeper League - Online Auction - Seeking 1 Owner

I am looking for an owner for an AL 5x5 standard keeper league, on-line.
    $100 USD entry fee.
    Auction and stats service are via CBS.
    6 round minor league draft.
    Several of the owners are from the Toronto area with the rest from around the U.S.
    League has been in existence since the mid-90's and I have been the commissioner since the late 90's.

There are 2 available keeper teams, already have 1 owner. A dispersal draft will be held on Friday, March 4th for the 2 teams.

Auction Date is scheduled for Friday, March 25th.

Please leave me a message and I will get back to you ASAP.

Some of the interesting names include (2011 salary):

CA John Jaso $5

1B Paul Konerko $24

SS Alexei Ramirez $20

SS Derek Jeter $26

DH Hideki Matsui $20

OF Ichiro Suzuki $34

1B Mark Teixeira $44

RP Kevin Gregg $13

SP Jeff Niemann $9

SP CC Sabathia $42

SP James Shields $21

RP Joakim Soria $31

RP Jose Valverde $30

1B Miguel Cabrera $40

3B Alberto Callaspo $9

OF Raj Davis $9

1B Matt Laporta $9

OF-2B Ryan Raburn $9

SP Nick Blackburn $11

SP Luke Hochevar $7

SP Brandon Morrow $13

RP Jon Papelbon $40

OF David DeJesus $17

OF Jacoby Ellsbury $17

SP Kyle Drabek M

As a quick testimonial - I have been in this league for several years now and it is very well run and commissioned by Chris. It's a good group of guys with a decent level of trade chatter throughout the year and in the pre-season. There are also some decent keepers available in the expansion draft so a new owner won't be starting behind the 8-ball.

Comment

I'm Interested But...

I need to find a league for myself and a friend. So if someone else should drop-out or you have a flaky owner that wants out please let me know.

Comment

Hi - its one opening at this point. If you want to share a team for this season, we can look at giving your partner - or you - an available team when one comes available.

Comment

Chris,Did you fill the last spot? And what time is the draft Friday March 25th? Please let me know when you can.Thanks

Comment

Hey - the auction starts at approximately 8pm EST - should be completed by midnight.

Comment

Chris,That would work for me. However the initial auction tomorrow night will not work. I am the Technical Director for our High School Musical and I won't be home until after 11:00 PM tomorrow night. Anyway can that be moved to another night? I am definitely interested as I've never done just an AL type draft. Also do you accept paypal? If you do I could send you the $100 quickly. Please let me know. Also you can e-mail me imformation at hackgweed@yahoo.com.Thanks

Comment

Keeper League

shap10sh9 - have 2 openings in a HTH 12 team combined keeper league. No huge $, no real A-H's. Let me know if you are interested.

Comment

Hack - sent you an email. Currently the spot is still available. In addition, we are flexible on the dispersal draft date. Personally, I would prefer the dispersal draft to be sooner rather than later to provide the 2 new owners a chance to discuss trades with the existing owners prior to the freeze deadline.

Auction date is March 25th.

Comment

Chris,Sent you an e-mail response that I want in. Looking forward to my first AL only league.Thanks,Mike D.

Comment

Working...
                    X