Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BaseballHQ Night for RiverBats at Clippers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BaseballHQ Night for RiverBats at Clippers?

It might be fun for us Reds fan HQers to gather together and watch the Reds AAA RiverBats play the Columbus Clippers. The ballpark is top notch and it would be a nice opportunity for some of us to put faces with names and get to know each other. There's a series in April, then not again until over the 4th of July weekend, when other personal plans may get in the way. Given some may be driving from Dayton or Cincinnati, the best shot would be Friday April 22 (7:05 pm). If there's a critical mass of interest, we can either buy tickets ahead and reimburse the purchaser at the game or just meet at the park and buy tickets together then. Is there any interest?
    Craig

This is also being discussed in the Reds' thread. Sounds like fun.

Comment

I'm up for it. Doubt we'll have trouble getting tickets to an April game.
      Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that ... George Carlin

1st Place ... 2010 HQFML & 2011 HQFML. Who says "lightning never strikes twice" ;-)

Comment

Well, so far we have thumbs up from Kep, Doug, TMac, and me. I know there are other HQ Reds fans who might want to join us. We'll see what kind of response we get and decide how to do the tickets. I think it will be a lot of fun.
        Craig

Comment

Working...
        X