Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody ever played in the premium cbssportsline leagues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anybody ever played in the premium cbssportsline leagues?

And if you have are the worth it ? I understand you might have six or seven friends joint together and make unfair trades and so on. Any info would be great.

cbs is the best

Comment

Originally posted by Balticsquis View Post
      And if you have are the worth it ? I understand you might have six or seven friends joint together and make unfair trades and so on. Any info would be great.
      Never used for Baseball but we used CBS for football for years. In general very happy with it but in the end we moved to ESPN and rolled the extra $150 into prize money. Again no idea on the baseball side.
      NL Only, 12 team, 4x4, $280, 25 man roster, 3 year keepers.

Why put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after tomorrow.

Comment

Play CBS Baseball one league is group of friends and friends of friends and two with no friends. Never had an issue with any of the league. I do have a leagues on ESPN and Yahoo too with ppl I don't know and I haven't had an issue. If you don't know anyone in the league make sure they use leaguesafe. As for trades I can't see it being a problem

Comment

If the question is 'have you used the CBS premium league fantasy bball site' then the answer is yes for several years. It's great with trades, weekly FAAB auction, historical league stats and transactions. No problems and I've been a commish using the site for several years.
          "The key to being a good manager is keeping the people who hate me away from those who are still undecided." - Casey Stengel

Comment

Not to drum up an old thread but I'll ask the same question again - how are CBS Premium leagues?

My local league is great but after many years I'm looking to expand into a 2nd league. Really would like an AL-only auction roto keeper but am starting to feel I'm going to have to settle for a snake draft.

Comment

If you are doing an on-line auction, CBS can provide that and it is fairly user friendly. I have yet found an on-line draft software that is kink free. You can certainly customize your league to just about any degree with CBS. Sometimes, though, I think they value flash over substance and if you take out the draft, there are other sites that are as good. CBS' customer service leaves MUCH to be desired. It is still light years ahead of Yahoo and ESPN free sites, in which you have to adhere to many of their nonsensical standard rules and procedures.

If you do not need a site with on-line draft capabilities, give Onroto a look at www.onroto.com. They offer more substance than flash for sure (almost too stark) but will customize just about anything and it is great for those who don't need all the distracting and self-serving bells and whistles that come with CBS. Onroto has much better customer service as well.
              Aging Albinos - 5x5, Mixed, 20 teams, 23-player roster
              Bald Bastards - 5x5, AL Only, 9 teams, 29-player roster
              KC Monarchs - H-2-H, Points Based, Mixed, 16 teams, 25-player roster

Comment

Working...
              X