Opening in an AL Only Auction League in the Boston area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening in an AL Only Auction League in the Boston area

Our 10 team AL Only auction league has an opening for a new owner. The league has been in existence for a long time and while the league is very competitive the owners get along very well.

Our scoring categories are: HRs, Steals, OBP, Runs Produced, ERA, WHIP, Saves and 2 X Wins-Losses. Our draft budget is $260 and during the season you cannot exceed $360. We have 7 major league keepers and each team can enter the season with 7 minor leaguers. Most owners have a solid knowledge of both major and minor league players.

Our draft will be held in Belmont MA on April 1. The annual fee is $350 for a team. The top 4 finishers finish in the money.

I think most HQ subscribers would really enjoy this league. If you have any interest, please contact our Commissioner, Trevor Thaxter, at TTHAXTER@maine.rr.com.

The opening in this league has been filled. I am pleased to say that our new owner is an HQ subscriber who responded to my post on the vacancy. I am sure he will be a great addition to our league.

Comment

Working...
    X