Thread: Opening in an AL Only Auction League in the Boston area

Default Opening in an AL Only Auction League in the Boston area

Our 10 team AL Only auction league has an opening for a new owner. The league has been in existence for a long time and while the league is very competitive the owners get along very well.

Our scoring categories are: HRs, Steals, OBP, Runs Produced, ERA, WHIP, Saves and 2 X Wins-Losses. Our draft budget is $260 and during the season you cannot exceed $360. We have 7 major league keepers and each team can enter the season with 7 minor leaguers. Most owners have a solid knowledge of both major and minor league players.

Our draft will be held in Belmont MA on April 1. The annual fee is $350 for a team. The top 4 finishers finish in the money.

I think most HQ subscribers would really enjoy this league. If you have any interest, please contact our Commissioner, Trevor Thaxter, at TTHAXTER@maine.rr.com.

The opening in this league has been filled. I am pleased to say that our new owner is an HQ subscriber who responded to my post on the vacancy. I am sure he will be a great addition to our league.