Roto 500 Draft/Auction - Toronto - Mar 26/27 w/end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roto 500 Draft/Auction - Toronto - Mar 26/27 w/end

I'm working on starting a Roto 500 league in the Toronto area and wanted to gauge interest of any subscribers within driving distance that might interested in joining Patrick Davitt, myself and a few others for the first year event/experiment based on Ron's revised Roto baseball game. If you're not familiar with the concept, check out the article starting on p80 of this year's Forecaster or read Ron's latest article on the topic from Jan 14th.

Best, Neil

Tempting...

Sounds very interesting. I might be up for it but not sure I can get down to TO that weekend (I'm up in Sudbury for the next 8 months or so). I would be interested in any other details you might have though.

Jay.

Comment

Hi Jay,

I'm looking to get 12 HQers and/or other advanced local fantasy players together to take Ron's new Roto 500 game out for a test ride this year. Ron is organizing a league in NYC and we're trying to get a second league together in Toronto. Ron's recent article on Roto 500 provides a decent overview of the primary rule changes in the Roto 500 format if you haven't seen that yet. Let me know if you have any questions or thoughts on the league and/or article.

Best, Neil

Comment

is it a live draft or is done online?
        16 team mixed dynasty 5X5 head to head. 28 man major league roster. 20 man minor league roster.

Comment

Live.
          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
          'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

I would also be interested,will confirm when you have set the date,thank you.
            12 Team AL Only 5x5 Auction $260 Keeper

Comment

MikeP and Sepster - the date is most likely Sat, Mar 26th - let me know via post or email if you're interested as we're closing in on 12 confirmed.

Neil

Comment

Working...
              X