Experienced owner seeks league in Toronto area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced owner seeks league in Toronto area

Have been playing roto baseball for 20+ years. Looking for a live auction in the Toronto area. Usually involved in 5x5 roto AL keeper leagues but open to joining NL or mixed league.

Me too. Some problems with the date of my longtime draft in Regina so I might be bowing out and looking for a league closer to my home in Waterloo.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

Originally posted by Chris H View Post
      Have been playing roto baseball for 20+ years. Looking for a live auction in the Toronto area. Usually involved in 5x5 roto AL keeper leagues but open to joining NL or mixed league.
      Hi Chris. Saw a similar email on another site and and it kind of sounds like your email here so I will reply here as I did there.

We've got a 22 Year old NL ONly league based in Montreal. It's 4x4, 25 Man Ultra (15 Man Reserve). We are currently at 10 teams and hoping to return to 12 after losing a couple of folks due to personal reasons. We have current members based in Vancouver, San Jose CA., Calgary and Hartford CT. so you wouldn't be the farthest flung member.

Feel free to reply here or send me an email (email addresses left at the other site) if you think that you might have any interest.

Thanks

Comment

Chris & Patrick,might have what you are looking for,are league has been going strong for 20 plus years,good group,one owner has mentioned that he may not be able to continue because of work commitiments,if you are still interested please reply to this thread and will get back to you as soon as possible.
        12 Team AL Only 5x5 Auction $260 Keeper

Comment

In Toronto, sepster? And what league format and rules? (4x4? 5x5? Al-only? Mixed? Roster size? etc.)
          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
          'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

Hi Sepster - sent you an email about the opening. Like Patrick - if you could provide details, that would be great. Thanks.

Comment

It is based in the toronto area,half of the guys are within the city,other half are east of the city.We play AL only ( 5x5 ),it is a keeper league,auction is april 3rd with 12 teams in total.As noted in my previous post,when our commish confirms opening I will get contact info to you and Chris immediatly.
              Roster size standard roto with 17 man taxi ( prospects,rookies,left over junk )
              12 Team AL Only 5x5 Auction $260 Keeper

Comment

Sounds good. I am actually just east of Toronto as well. What are the league fees like?

Comment

Working...
                X