NL-Only 10 team Roto League � 2 Openings � Chicago area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL-Only 10 team Roto League � 2 Openings � Chicago area

www.bigfliesblog.com. Simply navigate to the GYSL Constitution and Available Teams pages on the site to review our league rules and to see the players which comprise the available rosters.

You can email me at bigflies@yahoo.com for additional information. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have about our league.

I hope to hear from some Chicago area roto players who are up for the challenge of joining our league.

Regards,
    Will
    Email: bigflies@yahoo.com

The 10 team NL-only ‘Get Your Shinebox League’ (GYSL), has secured a 9th owner and now seeks one rotisserie/fantasy players to take over an existing franchise.

The 10th owner to join the GYSL will be able to choose one of the remaining two available rosters to assume as his own.

The league constitution and available rosters are available as pdf downloads on my blog site www.bigfliesblog.com. Simply navigate to the GYSL Constitution and Available Teams pages on the site to review our league rules and to see the players which comprise the available rosters.

Some basics:
    5x5 NL only
    CBSSportsline.com for stat service with weekly transactions.
    League fees usually range from $200-$300 per team per year.

The league fees are distributed at year end as follows:

1st place - 45%
    2nd place - 25%
    3rd place - 15%
    4th place - 10%
    5th place - 5%

We use the following categories to determine our standings:

Batting average
    Home runs
    Runs batted in
    Stolen bases
    Runs

Earned run average
    Wins
    Saves
    WHIP
    Strikeouts

I hope to hear from a Chicago area roto player who can complete our ownership roster for the 2011 season.

Regards,
    Will
    Email: bigflies@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
    X