Hello BaseballHQ Community,

The 10 team NL-only ‘Get Your Shinebox League’ (GYSL), seeks two rotisserie/fantasy players to take over existing franchises. The rules are Standard Ultra keeper format with a few modifications (23-man roster filled out by auction with each team having a 260 unit salary cap, followed by 12-round reserve draft).

Our current ownership is made up of 8 owners primarily from the Chicago area (we’d like to have 10 owners in the league). Live draft is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, March 26 near Naperville, IL. We are seeking owners from the Chicagoland area who will be able to attend the auction draft in person.

The league constitution and available rosters are available as pdf downloads on my blog site www.bigfliesblog.com. Simply navigate to the GYSL Constitution and Available Teams pages on the site to review our league rules and to see the players which comprise the available rosters.

You can email me at bigflies@yahoo.com for additional information. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have about our league.

I hope to hear from some Chicago area roto players who are up for the challenge of joining our league.

Regards,
Will
Email: bigflies@yahoo.com