3 replacement owners needed for keeper league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 replacement owners needed for keeper league

15 team, mixed keeper league, standard 5 x 5, two BHQ owners. 25 active, 8 reserve and 5 minors. Would have a new owner draft around beginning of December as keepers (max 8) are due Jan 1st.

Cost is $50, top 4 in the $$, 100% payout minus website fee, run on CBS. Main draft is a slow auction draft (24 hours per bid) and starts Feb 1st. Usually takes 4 weeks to complete and all online. Ideal for someone with daily access but limited time.

Any questions please ask on this thread. If interested, please pm me and I can provide complete constitution and a list of potential keepers.
    "A good friend of mine used to say, 'This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains.' Think about that for a while."

Positions filled. Thanks for the interest.
    "A good friend of mine used to say, 'This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains.' Think about that for a while."

Comment

Working...
    X