NL-only auction on ESPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL-only auction on ESPN

I'm trying to put together an old-school NL-only roto auction league on ESPN. 10 teams. Weekly FAAB bidding. No entry fee. Just looking for a good group of people. I'd like to make it a keeper league heading into next year, but that will be discussed once I have it filled. I'm having trouble finding people for this right now because H2H seems to be the dominant format among casual players and single-league formats seem to be even less popular than roto.

Auction is currently set for Sunday at 8 p.m. EST. Just let me know if you're interested.
    Last edited by Rotoblogger; 04-02-2010, 11:23 PM.

I would have some interest, but the draft time would not work for me. It would have to be a Saturday afternoon, Sunday morning, or Monday night.

Comment

I would prefer not to move the draft, but if I still can't fill the league by Sunday and decide to move it later into the week or next weekend, I'll let you know.

Comment

How's this coming? The link leads to a snake-draft H2H league, so I'm wondering if your plans fell through.
        "Never make predictions, especially about the future." -- Casey Stengel

Comment

I'm interested if it's still happening.

Please let me know. I've been doing NL only 4x4 keeper for 20 years.

AndyK122@gmail.com
          Andy K
          New York, NY

Comment

Sorry for the confusion, guys. I had no luck finding players and gave up and deleted the league. ESPN must have given that URL to another league.

Comment

Working...
            X