Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFBC Rookie Invitational

Ryan,
    The HQ folks stick up for themselves around these parts. Don't take anything personally as (1) some of these guys would get buried in "real" leagues (2) some of these guys feel threatened very easily .

As for your endeavor, good luck. I'd like to participate in the league (if it was a non-FAAB league). Unfortunately I have too many weekly FAAB teams as it is to commit the time.

You are a standup guy Ryan, and I will look forward to seeing you on the boards (or in person) this year.

Quote Originally Posted by CC's Desperados View Post
    It's an interesting idea. I'd like to help you out, but I think I have too many commitments already. For me, it might hurt my chances elsewhere if I comment on players I might like that could be still sitting in my free agent pool.

Good Luck
    Hey Shawn, you trying to get ahold of me? Just curious.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
    Ryan,
    The HQ folks stick up for themselves around these parts. Don't take anything personally as (1) some of these guys would get buried in "real" leagues (2) some of these guys feel threatened very easily .

As for your endeavor, good luck. I'd like to participate in the league (if it was a non-FAAB league). Unfortunately I have too many weekly FAAB teams as it is to commit the time.

You are a standup guy Ryan, and I will look forward to seeing you on the boards (or in person) this year.
    Thanks Mark - and it should be noted he said that ... not me!

Hopefully I'll see you in person again at Citi field - I think I'll be working one of the drafts - maybe even yours in any case I'll be in the city that weekend so I'll make a point of tracking you down at some point.