need a sub drafter in Atlanta March 27th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a sub drafter in Atlanta March 27th

I play in a 4x4 Al-Only keeper league, with a live auction draft in Atlanta on Saturday March 27th. I am going to be at the NFBC that weekend, so was wondering if there is anyone who lives in the Atlanta area that would want to go to the draft for me and help me draft my team?? I would give you a cheat sheet with my preferences, but would give you lots of leeway to draft as you see fit. It's not a big money league, but if our team finished in the money, I'd give you part of the winnings. I will pay for your lunch and a few drinks at the draft.
    Respond if interested and we'll get in touch, thanks.

Originally posted by davep View Post
    I play in a 4x4 Al-Only keeper league, with a live auction draft in Atlanta on Saturday March 27th. I am going to be at the NFBC that weekend, so was wondering if there is anyone who lives in the Atlanta area that would want to go to the draft for me and help me draft my team?? I would give you a cheat sheet with my preferences, but would give you lots of leeway to draft as you see fit. It's not a big money league, but if our team finished in the money, I'd give you part of the winnings. I will pay for your lunch and a few drinks at the draft.
    Respond if interested and we'll get in touch, thanks.
    I may be available...I live in Atlanta...is that March 27th date set in stone or fluid? I don't need any of the winnings...I'll just do it for fun...

Comment

Dave -

Guils would be a great owner to help pick your team. His past posts indicate to me he really knows what he is doing.

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation Gilli. I got in touch with Giuls, and he definitely knows his stuff. Within a few minutes of looking at my keeper roster he had ideas at least as good as what it had taken me weeks to come up with. I think my team may end up better than it would if I was actually at the draft!

Comment

Working...
        X