St. Louis league looking for 2 owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Louis league looking for 2 owners

7 year old St. louis league looking for two active owners. Here are the basics:

NL only, 5x5, 23 man roster
    $110 entry fee; free unlimited roster moves
    CBS Sportsline
    Additional in-season contest
    Pays out 4 places
    5 man reserve/minor league roster
    Auction held in St. Louis area last Sunday before season starts
    Free agents can be claimed first come, first serve
    Players from two abandoned teams will be drafted in off-season expansion draft by new owners

If your'e interested please post message or email me and I'll send you more information.

just to give you the heads up, last Sunday is Easter this year so you will probably have to push back...

Comment

Easter Sunday? Isn't that when the San Diego Chicken breaks out of his egg to declare the new baseball season has officially begun?

Thanks for the heads-up. I didn't look that far in advance. Soon after the first of the years we'll check with all the owners to find another day to draft.

Comment

Hey man, what draft day did you decide on? If it is not conflicting with mine, I would consider playing. I haven't played in two leagues before, but I'm in rebuilding mode this year anyways so I might as well. I live in Swansea, IL but am over on the MO side often.

Comment

Originally posted by tedpower View Post
          Hey man, what draft day did you decide on? If it is not conflicting with mine, I would consider playing. I haven't played in two leagues before, but I'm in rebuilding mode this year anyways so I might as well. I live in Swansea, IL but am over on the MO side often.
          Hey, sorry for the delay in replying. We still don't have an official date for our draft but are leaning toward the Sunday prior to Easter. If you're still interested, email me at theillguy3@aol.com and I'll give you temporary access to the website and answer your questions.

We still may have one more opening if anyone else lives in the St. Louis area and is interested in joining our league.

Comment

Working...
          X