Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeper league seeking new owners

Hi everyone,

I am the commissioner of a 12-team, mixed, 4x4 keeper league. 2010 will be our 8th season.

The scoring categories are OBP, SLG%, Runs, and Net steals for hitters and Ks, WHIP, ERA, and Net saves for pitchers.

We have three teams that will be vacated and need new owners.

Roster size is 28, farm system size is 5. You can keep up to 10 players on your major league roster and as many as you want from your farm system.

We play through Yahoo (free version) and will have a message board this winter. We will do a slow draft this year which will probably start in mid-January.

Please only respond to this if you are interested in taking it seriously. We have several active owners but are, honestly, looking for a few more to help ratchet up the overall quality of the league.

If you are interested, please respond to this post or email me at alphaman8@gmail.com. If you could just tell me a little bit about yourself, such as your age, location (just curious if you are near Minneapolis), and fantasy baseball experience that would be greatly appreciated. I will of course answer any questions you have and provide more rules and complete rosters.

Thank you,

Alfred

We are full

Well, no responses here, lol, but we filled our vacancies.

Comment

Working...
    X