Looking to join a deep keeper league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to join a deep keeper league

I'm looking to take on another team in a large keeper league (20+ teams) with long-term contracts and some form of minor league system, possibly a dynasty league. I'm flexible on the format, my primary concern is a well structured league with fun/competitive/fair owners. A new league could work, an established league might be a better fit (I'd be ok with taking on a project type team).

Will be happy to answer any questions about my experience / level of activity via PM. For a quick summary, I've only been playing seriously for 3-4 years now but am a die-hard and have been pretty successful.

Thanks!
    Last edited by BLMJ; 07-19-2009, 09:37 PM.

Where are you located?

Comment

We might have an opening in our 20-plus-yer 4x4 AL-only, standard Roto rosters with up to 15 keepers and seven-man Farm rosters. Costs $250 a year to cover prizes, stat service, etc. It's an excellent league, experienced owners and very competitive -- winner had 70.5 this year, second was 69.5, fifth was 60.0.

The catch is that the league is in Regina, Saskatchewan, in western Canada, and you have to attend the draft live (Opening Day Sunday each year).
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

Originally posted by DAVITT@HQ View Post
        We might have an opening in our 20-plus-yer 4x4 AL-only, standard Roto rosters with up to 15 keepers and seven-man Farm rosters. Costs $250 a year to cover prizes, stat service, etc. It's an excellent league, experienced owners and very competitive -- winner had 70.5 this year, second was 69.5, fifth was 60.0.

The catch is that the league is in Regina, Saskatchewan, in western Canada, and you have to attend the draft live (Opening Day Sunday each year).
        And the mean temperature(F) in Regina on (or about) April 2 is??
        Teams
        1. Terra Nova Terriers - 12 team mixed league, 5v5, $260 Cap, 9H, 9P, 7R & 25 MiLB - 2008 Champion
        2. Rocky's Bullwinkles, CrashTest Dummies - 2 NL only Mendoza League teams
        3. Desperate Measures - an AL only Mendoza Leagues team - 2012 Champion
        4. Hard Times - 24 team Dynasty League, H2H points scoring
        5. St. John's GobSmackers - 16 team H2H points auction League ($430 cap) - 2012 Champion
        6. Sundry other teams too numerous to mention

'The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.' - Herbert Spencer

Comment

Originally posted by PRHood View Post
          And the mean temperature(F) in Regina on (or about) April 2 is??
          Pretty mean, all right. From about 15F to 50F, with the mean at freezing and the median slightly below.
          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
          'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

Working...
          X