Thread: AL 12 team Scoresheet league needs 1 owner.

Default AL 12 team Scoresheet league needs 1 owner.

Our rules differ slightly from standard Scoresheet. We keep 13 players and allow 3 NLers. Only 5 minor league prospects allowed unless you trade for additional slots. We have 9 free agent pickups each season that can be used whenever needed prior to the trade deadline but your roster cannot exceed 40 players. Our draft is currently underway.

I signed up for a keeper AL league but when I signed up they did not have any new leagues - I would be interested if they could add me to your league. Would that work? I have never done scoresheet so if you want someone more experienced, I understand.

Sure it will work. Our draft is underway and I will get you in as soon as possible. Please send me your contact info. This is my 4th year in the league but it was already established when I joined. I am not the commissioner but he told me that Scoresheet had offered the team for half price to the new owner. I believe that is $39 for the season. That covers everything. Email me at gf1952@comcast.net. My name is Jerry and I will be happy to help you learn the ropes.