Looking For Owners For STATS league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Owners For STATS league

Stats, LLC has started their fantasy baseball game this spring after several years off. I have opened a public league, Jack o’ Diamonds, and would like to invite fellow HQer’s to join me. Leagues are 12 team, mixed, points for offense, pitching, defense and bonus points, with playoff and WS rounds. I have linked Stats rules below:

I have started this league as a live draft set for Friday, April 3rd at 8pm Eastern, but I think I have the ability to change it to an automated draft if there is sufficient interest in joining but unavailable for a live draft.

Look over the rules; they’re fairly involved, but Stats fantasy is a blast. I won my league several years ago out of the wild card slot.

Thanks for looking…

George Hedrick
    gilbates1340NOSPAM@verizon.net (remove NOSPAM to contact me)

Edit: Hold off signing up for this league; I have a conflict on April 3rd and I need to hear from Stats if I can move this league to Monday 3/30, Tuesday 3/31 or Thursday 4/2....
    Last edited by GilBates; 03-01-2009, 06:32 PM. Reason: update added

I abandoned Jack o' Diamonds and joined a Multi-List Draft in the Grand Slam League on March 30th. There are four opening left in Grand Slam, otherwise feel free to join Jack o' Diamonds...
    Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

Working...
    X