Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Historical PQS DOM/DIS on Playerlink Pages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historical PQS DOM/DIS on Playerlink Pages?

When looking at the Playerlink pages, it seems odd to me that I can't find past year's DOM/DIS splits for pitchers. There is a host of other PQS-related data on the PQS tab itself as well as the Misc tab, but to me it would be really useful to see DOM/DIS for previous seasons. As far as I can find, the only way to get this information would be to go through the complete end-of-season PQS logs for each season.

I saw a mention of an update to the Playerlink pages being in the works, so maybe it will be addressed then. Just wanted to add my $.02 that this information would be a LOT more useful to me than something like the "Stats for each PQS" (which is currently on the Misc tab).

On a related note, it would do wonders for those of us in H2H leagues, to be able to access DOM/DIS figures via a column from the projections currently available on the site. I know Ray's working on it ... here's hoping he can come through.
    RIP Paco de Lucia.

Comment

Originally posted by JVR View Post
      On a related note, it would do wonders for those of us in H2H leagues, to be able to access DOM/DIS figures via a column from the projections currently available on the site. I know Ray's working on it ... here's hoping he can come through.
      I am? I don't remember this one...

Comment

Rephrased request ...

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
        I am? I don't remember this one...
        Actually, you mentioned DOM/DIS in the context of the CV tool and not the projections.

"It is a good idea to get that data added to the CV tool... not sure if it's on our list for the next round of enhancements, but I'll pass it along."

Since I thought I had brought it up in the context of projections, then allow me to apologize and rephrase.

Ray, would it be possible to add another column in HQ's projections, to take into account DOM/DIS? Those of us in H2H leagues would be very grateful.
        RIP Paco de Lucia.

Comment

OK, you want the DOM/DIS data somewhere, be it CV output or projections files. Got it. No promises, but I'll pass along.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
            OK, you want the DOM/DIS data somewhere, be it CV output or projections files. Got it. No promises, but I'll pass along.
            Actually, as part of the projection files, would be better. We could then readily assess the DOM/DIS component in the context of evaluating assets. Thx very much for following up, Ray.
            RIP Paco de Lucia.

Comment

While I appreciate that JVR jumped in with a different DOM/DIS-related request and got a response, any thoughts on the original request (including DOM/DIS for past seasons on the Playerlink pages)?

Comment

There's a Playerlink redesign coming soon, I will check and see if this is included.

Comment

Ray,
                  I'll second the request from JVR for the DOM/DIS stats. I could have sworn that they were available in a exportable format in years past. Us H2H guys live and die with this type of info. A simple link to the file would do, nothing fancy, just the raw facts. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by OllieBrown View Post
                    Ray,
                    I'll second the request from JVR for the DOM/DIS stats. I could have sworn that they were available in a exportable format in years past. Us H2H guys live and die with this type of info. A simple link to the file would do, nothing fancy, just the raw facts. Thanks.
                    The file view is available. Go to the SP Buyers Guide, click on "Notes/Archive". Prior years PQS data is there.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Ray,

Is this info available for hitters also? I've heard some dom/dis percentages for hitters (in the context of dom/dis weeks of performance) on some of the HQ Radio podcasts. Can we access them anywhere on the site?

thanks!

Comment

Yeah, go to the Batting Avg Buyers Guide page, check out the Consistency Reports at the top of that page.

Comment

Working...
                          X