Replacement Owner Needed for AL-only Auction League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement Owner Needed for AL-only Auction League

One of our 10 owners is leaving NY to go back to school and is dropping out of our league due to time constraints. He's staying in his longer term Yahoo league and there were no hard feelings involved.

We're looking for someone to take over his team -- I can send you the rosters of everyone if you're interested. He's got a pretty decent base for someone to work off of (lowrie $5, chris davis $5, a. ramirez $7, cliff lee $4, bj ryan $9, e. andrus on the farm among others).

We have a live draft in NYC at the end of March, although usually one or two owners participate via conference call (it's at a business conference room so it works out well).

It's AL only keeper league with 6x6 scoring -- OBP and Losses added to the standard 5x5. Standard $260 cap plus a fixed $200 transaction fee (unlimited transactions included in that). All Star Stats handles the website.

Very stable league (20 years+) and a good group of guys. We have 3 BHQ members in the league; the other six owners are a mix of roto skills and personalities (some more sheep, some more shark, some more quiet, some more aggressive).

There's low to moderate in-season trading but a very active FAAB. Active dump trading as we near the trade deadline and active off-season trading.

Let me know if you're interested.
    Thanks,
    Doug
    Last edited by roto rooter; 01-23-2009, 11:51 AM.
    Out beyond ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing there is a field. I'll meet you there. Rumi

We really would like to have another BHQ member to join our group. You just have to take an oath not to tell any of the other non-believers about it

Besides myself, bankerboy and maisany are in the league.

Hope to hear back!
    Out beyond ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing there is a field. I'll meet you there. Rumi

Comment

I have only been in mixed leagues before, but I am willing. Please send constitution/rules.
      Or PM me.
      Thanks.

Comment

AL Opening

I'd be interested; I'm in an AL only League also 6x6 the only difference being W-L as a category. I work in the city and live nearby.

Dan

Comment

Thanks Bert and Dan. As noted in the PMs, I sent off rosters and rules today to review.

Anyone else interested, feel free to post a note or private message me.

Thanks.

Comment

There may be a second team to replace in our ten team league so just wanted to bump this thread back up. Anyone interested in more details, just PM me. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X