So Cal NL League Has An Opening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Cal NL League Has An Opening

We are going into our 5th yr. We currently have 10 teams. We will do an auction draft April 5th. Cost is $75. You can keep up to 10 players. This is a good league with owner ranging in experience from 5-19 yrs. To look at team roster and rules send email to bpitbull5@yahoo.com.

Brad

bump

Comment

Hey my son now lives in Murrieta he has played in my 20+ year league for about 12 years he doesn't think he can make it to Tennessee for our draft this year he is looking for a league, can i have him contact you.

Thanks SlowRoller

Comment

Originally posted by SlowRoller View Post
        Hey my son now lives in Murrieta he has played in my 20+ year league for about 12 years he doesn't think he can make it to Tennessee for our draft this year he is looking for a league, can i have him contact you.

Thanks SlowRoller
        Sure. My email address is bpitbull5@yahoo.com.

Comment

done I passed it on

Thanks

Comment

We have filled the spot for the 10th team in the league. Thank you Slow Roller.

We are going to expand to 11 teams. This will be an expansion team. If you are interested please send email to bpitbull5@yahoo.com and I will send the info to you.

Comment

We are still looking to expand to 11 teams. If you are looking for a challenge this is a good league to get involved in. If you are interested I'll send you the info on this. Just email me at bpitbull5@yahoo.com.

Comment

We are still looking to expand to one more team. Because this is an expansion team it will be a challenge and we will only collect $50 instead of the $75 fee. This is a very active and fun league to be in. However we either need to fill this spot within the next 2 weeks by March 8 or wait until next season. Send email to bpitbull5@yahoo.com for all the details.

Comment

Working...
                X